Friday 12 June 2009

Week 4 ~ Candy Winner and Top 5

Good Afternoon

Thanks for all the fab entries for my "Pink & White" challenge.

Firstly I will announce the winner of the Dovecraft Eastern Blooms paper pack and sticky ribbon as picked by random.org and that's
Deborah. So Deborah if you could please email me your address at christopherthompson622@btinternet.com i will post your prize next week.


Now for the Top 5 (in no paticular order)


Kuya








Vicki






Rach






Lynda






Gro





Congratulations ladies please take the 'I made the top 5 at Allsorts' banner from the sidebar to display on your blogs.

Please scroll down for this week's challenge.

Lisa xx

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Wow, thanks for picking my card as one of the Top 5 - I'm over the moon!
Lynda xxx

Vicki said...

OMG! I'm delighted to have been picked in the top 5, thank you soooo much, I shall wear the banner with pride on my blog!

Vicki x

kuya said...

I've just seen that I made the Top 5!! You can't imagine the stupid grin I have plastered all over my face right now *lol*! *happy dance*

Fredhøy - Gro said...

Wow! I made top 5!! Me too has that grin kuya just wrote about! Thank you so much!!!