Saturday 10 October 2009

Allsort #22.

Saturday again - and time for a new challenge here at Allsorts.


But first - Thank you to everyone who joined us for our Pink Petticot challenge. Don't forget to check if you are the lucky winner.


Now, back to this weeks challenge. This is our 22. challenge, and I (Gro) want to see your

HALLOWEEN
creations. You can create what ever you want, as long as it fits the theme.



Our sponsor this week is Pink Gem Designs, and they have kindly donated this cute stamp:




Our guest designer for October Victoria has made these super projects for halloween




And here are some inspirations from the rest of our talented DT:


Kirsten


Debs



Emma




Amanda


Gro:



Lisa



We look forward to visit your blogs, and I hope you want to join our halloween fun. Good luck.


8 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Fab line-up and I just made a Halloween card today! It's with mr linky.

Anonymous said...

LOve all the DT card's fab challenge thank's
x
Vicky

Edna Marie said...

This is just so much fun, and I love all the great designs from you FAB ladies. This is my 1st challenge with you and I can't wait to see all the fun stuff to come.

Unknown said...

Fabulous DT cards ... Thank you for a great challenge!

Pattie G said...

Wow, these cards are fabulous! I left my creation on Mr Linky...

luv
pattie

Kath Stewart said...

another great challenge girls and gorgeous stuff from the DT....hugs kath xxxxx

Jeri said...

Loved looking at all the lovelies from the Design Team. I was forced to make another Halloween card.

Katherine said...

Fun halloween cards