Saturday 15 November 2014

Week 285 - Anything but a card


Hi Tracy Mouse here and welcome to this week's challenge here at Allsorts, I would firstly like to thank you for joining in with Susan's "Rememberance/Poppies" theme last week, please check the post below to see if you were a lucky winner or in our Top 5.

As it's my turn to host I chose the theme which is

Anything But A card

My theme is to create anything you like but no cards please, maybe you could create a Christmas gift, or show some knitting or even a gift box.  The choice is yours.

Now our sponsor sponsors this week...............

PPR Papercrafts

PPR Papercrafts

Hello! My name is Mei and I have been card-making for about 3 years now but my tremendous love for it has inspired me to open up my very own online store! Yours and Mine Paper Crafts is a place where you can purchase supplies to create your own projects, or view my gallery for inspiration! We carry brands like The Greeting Farm, Penny Black, Spellbinders and more! All the brands and products we carry are items I have personally used for my own projects and I feel are awesome products that you would like as well.

Here's is some inspiration from our talented Design Team:-




Wendy


I hope you will join in our challenge and we look forward to seeing your lovely entries!



8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Great challenge and gorgeous creations from the Dt's x

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful work!!! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Karen said...

Gorgeous creations from everyone!
Wow!

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Unknown said...

I have seen many posts but It is really an outstanding sharing.

Send Christmas Cards Online

Pamellia said...

Wow, so many gorgeous projects by the DT! Well done! Thanks for another wonderful challenge! See you again soon, hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the challenge :)
Amelia xx

Karon said...

Beautiful DT creations. TFS

Tracy said...

Loving all the inspiration from the design team! xoxo