Friday 6 March 2015

Use brads - winners and top 5

I will first humbly appologize if not all of you got a comment on your creation this week, the internet connection has not been up to normal standard and not much can be done about that.
But here are the winners and top 5 for the challenge to use brads.

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

Winner of the prize from Digistamp boutique is: 42. Paper Whims

Winner of the prize from Marianne Design is:   32. Brenda B

Congratulations, contact us for your prize, address on the sidebar. And please take your winner's badge.

And top 5 is:

34. Jane's Journal

10. Susan Kennedy

22. Ina

24. Rosina

30. Create with Joy

Congratulations to the winners. Please take the top 5 banner from the sidebar and display it with pride.

5 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks so much for putting my card in your Top 5. Well done to everyone else too. Happy Saturday and enjoy the sunshine and warmer weather this weekend. Hugs x

vintagebyina said...

How nice that my creation is chosen in your top 5.
Greetings,Ina

Wendy said...

Congrats to all the winners. I am happy to be the recipient of the Digistamp Boutique prize package. Thank you very much!

Create With Joy said...

Thank you SO much for choosing my Rejoice Card as one of your Top 5 picks of the week - I am SO honored!

Congrats to all of the other winners as well!

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Brenda B said...

How lovely to find that I've won the prize from Marianne Designs! I'll send an email to Brenda. Congrats to Wendy and the Top 5 too.