Saturday 30 May 2015

Week 313 - Vintage


Hi Tracy Mouse here and welcome to this week's challenge here at Allsorts, I would firstly like to thank you for joining in with our 'Birthday' celebraton  theme last week, please check the post below to see if you were a lucky winner or in our Top 5.

As it's my turn to host I chose the theme which is

Vintage

My theme is to create anything you like, but use the theme and get creative.

Now our Sponsors this week are...............


Jiggery Makery My name is Adele, I graduated in 2013 with a degree in Interior Design and I am currently a carer for my Grandma but in my spare time I love designing digital stamps. They are mostly inspired by 1940/50s Pin-ups and can be quite sassy. My favorite Pin Up artist is Gil Elvgren, whose work is just stunning. I have been both a crafter and an artist alternately all my life but finally feel I have been able to achieve a great balance as a digital stamp designer. Jiggery Makery is my brand, my creative expression and a way to share what I love.

Also we have


Jessica Lynne are offering a $15 store voucher


Here's is some inspiration from our talented Design Team:-






Wendy


I hope you will join in our challenge and we look forward to seeing your lovely entries!



6 comments:

AnyOldCraft said...

Not sure if I can take part this week. Vintage is really hard for me lol
Fabulous inspirational creations ladies :)

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Looks to me like the design team are all winners this week! Congratulations on creating such fabulous pieces, absolutely outstanding :)

Sue said...

Such gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
Sue xx

Monica Mortensen said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT's <3

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous work by the DT, I love this challenge theme! Thanks for the inspiration, see you again soon. :)

aussie aNNie said...

Great challenge theme, love the vintage and love the DT creations.xx