Friday 14 October 2016

Colours of Autumn winners

Good evening, it's time to announce the winners of my 'Colours of Autumn' theme and to say a huge thank you for all your beautiful entries, we saw some glorious creations this week and you really did embrace all those lovely warm colours of the season.

So I will get right to the winner of the £10 store voucher from Digistamp Boutique.

Links removed to comply with GDPR


And the winner as selected by Random generator is.........................


That's Dora, well done to you, please mail me so I can arrange for you to collect your prize.

And now for this weeks Top 5, such a difficult choice this week, but these are the final five in no particular order...................

Louise

Marjeta

Jeni

Tanja
Stephanie

Please all go collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Mervi will be along tomorrow with a new challenge so please do pop back then.

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Dora Congratulations and all they other winners

gr karin

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you for choosing my Autumn card in the top 3 this week . Congrats to all the others and thanks to the D.T. for their inspiration . Jeni

Unknown said...

Wow I won :) Thank you so much :) Lovely prize :D and great choice of Top 5. All so amazing.

Hugs
Dora
xxx

Louise said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the top 5, and congratulations to the other winners. Such beautiful creations :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for picking my card as one of the top 5 this week. Congrats to everyone else!

Marjeta said...

I am honored for choose me among TOP . Congratulation to other winners and participant for their lovely creations.

Marjeta